Administration of Finance:
- An applicant needs to be a member (hold annually a minimum 5 shares valued at $100 per share; wait for 6 months and can contribute 20% equity of total purchase price of the property) before applying for finance for a nominated property.
- When you need finance for buying vehicle, house, consumer’s durables or other properties, you enter in a Co-ownership or Partnership agreement with ICFA Limited.
- The Co-ownership is determined according to the proportional contribution to the agreed value of the asset.
- You will be the full owner of the asset through options as:
- Pay an agreed monthly installment to the ICFA until 100% of the total agreed value is paid.
- Pay an agreed monthly rental and installment of the purchased cost of the asset under the Shared Equity Rental Scheme.